These letters written itself inside out again.

Blood Types' Personalities
Thursday, September 8, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have nor read: Outing with family + ( Movie ) Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/09/blood-types-personalities.html


Well, as you can see from the blog title, today I'm gonna blog about the different blood types' personalities. Recently, I just received letter from HSA, not because of any smoking incident but because I went for blood donation, and they sent me the card for it. Click here if you have not read about it, or have forgotten about it. So, after living in this world for 18 years, I FINALLY KNOW WHAT MY BLOOD TYPE IS! :O Usually, I always blog about my daily life and happenings, so this post is gonna be something different, for the first time! :D

Do you know that in other Asian countries like Japan and Korean, they do believe in that different blood types have different kind of personalities? Oh gosh~ I never knew that blood type could determine who you are. As kids don't lie, Japan actually did a blood type on kindergarten student. Firstly, they separate them into different classes accordingly to their blood type. Then they do the same experiment on each blood types to see what their reaction will be. And surprisingly, the experiment does work out perfectly! Not sure if you've watched before, but here's the video.




So, how do you find the video? Amazing right? With the overall experiment, Japan also come out with this blood type personality chart! Amazing? It really amazed me to think how Japan actually thought of all these?! Like, how they actually find out that different blood types' have different characteristic and others. Anyway, below is the Japan blood type personality chart that I've found on the internet, man's best friend. So, which blood type do you belongs to? :D


[ Japanese blood type personality chart ]

Type A
Best traits: Earnest, creative, sensible, reserved, patient, responsible
Worst traits: Fastidious, overearnest, stubborn, tense, conservative

Type B
Best traits: Wild, active, doer, creative, passionate, strong
Worst traits: Selfish, irresponsible, unforgiving, unpredictable

Type AB
Best traits: Cool, controlled, rational, sociable
Worst traits: Critical, indecisive, forgetful, irresponsible

Type O
Best traits: Agreeable, sociable, optimistic
Worst traits: Vain, rude, jealous, arrogant


So, does the blood type personality chart really shows who you really are? Actually, some of the traits of my blood type, is right about me! :D I shouldn't share with you which blood type am I! You have to guess it yourself! :D I don't want people to judge me according to my blood type. And if you still don't understand, don't know who you really are. ( Like, arrogant people don't know that they're arrogant, and thought that they're right to be arrogant. ) See picture below.




Do you find the above cartoon picture familiar? Well, most of you probably seen it on Facebook and on blog as the topic about how blood types' can actually differentiate what your characteristics are, are getting really popular. Those cartoon in the pictures, acts as different blood type - A, B, AB, O. You can see that from their face. So, I found this complete collection of all these blood type cartoon picture in a youtube video! Yeah! So, if you know what your blood type are, play attention to the video below, and see how your blood type actually reacts when facing different situations, and what your personalities are. Sit back, and enjoy the videos ^^




So, now that you have finished with the videos, what do you think of it? Are you always the late-comers or the early birds? Do you lean against the wall when you're in a room? Only you yourself know that :) For me, I don't think some of it is true, but some are! :D Anyway, after so many information on blood type, here's my overall view of all of the different blood type. To me, Type A is the most responsible among all. Type B is unconcerned about his surrounding, except for things that he's interested in. Type O is the forever-happy type with endless jokes and pranks. Type AB, to me, is the most scariest among all because they're gloomy and serious most of the time and they are always coming up with the least expected change of moods and all. So, have you come up with your own views of all the different blood types?

Speaking of different blood types' personalities, recently I'm hooked onto this Korean variety show where there's this group called - U-Kiss, with different type of blood types - A, B and O, are being "forced" to live together in a dorm, and also asked to do many different activities to see how the different blood type actually reacts to it. There's also a episode where they've this dating session, to mix them with four girls with different blood types. Okay, I think I should not talk much about it. I've embedded the video below, so do sit back and relax while enjoying this show. It's only a 10 episodes show! :( But there are english subtitles provided, so you don't have to worry about no understanding what they're saying, and what jokes they're cracking. I'm sure you'll enjoy this variety show as much as me because it's really something new and funny too!




Who's your favourite idols in the show? Well, I don't really like Type A people cause they're too serious! I like Type B and Type O, because they're the ones that lighten up the whole programme. My favourite idols in the show should be - Dongho, Kevin, Kibum and Alexander because they're the funniest in this show! While, you're enjoying the show, I just wants to tell you guys that, though we've different blood types, different personalities. We could still work together as a team, though fights are quarrels are inevitable. You might not be the only Type A, B, O or AB person in this world, but just remember something. Everyone of you, are like our fingerprints. Everyone is unique in their own ways! :D


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------